Corporate & Supporter Members
PensionsEurope promotes good pensions for the people in Europe in all different shapes and forms and is the only association that focuses exclusively on pensions. We therefore closely work together with the EU institutions and relevant stakeholders.
Also you can be part of this. Our Corporate & Supporter Members have unparalleled access to the leading players in EU pensions decision-making, as well as the opportunity to have their say in shaping the future of pensions in Europe.
As a Corporate & Supporter Member, you will have the following benefits:
- Participation in the General Assembly Meeting, offering you the opportunity to discuss important issues with the PensionsEurope members;
- An annual seminar for Corporate and Supporter Members, where you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss with EU officials and relevant stakeholders;
- Participation in PensionsEurope Standing Committees and Working groups;
- Speaking opportunities at different PensionsEurope events;
- Bi-monthly newsletter in your inbox.
Our Corporate & Supporter Members include leading European pension funds and membership is also open to asset managers, banks, custodians, investment advisers, insurers, lawyers and social partners. They are organisations that:
- want to support PensionsEurope in promoting good pensions for the people of Europe;
- want the certainty that a representative organisation is campaigning for the development and coverage of workplace pensions across Europe;
- want inside and expert information on the key issues affecting private pension provision; and want to have the opportunity to be part of the future of European pensions.
Our Corporate and Supporter Members are: