PensionsEurope has established a Central & Eastern European Countries Forum (CEEC Forum) to discuss issues common to pension systems in that region. The CEEC Forum brings together 10 CEE countries.
Estonian Association of Fund Managers
Tel: +372 611 0900
Fax: +372 611 0911
Private Pension Funds Committee of the Banking Association of Latvia
Antonijas street 9
Riga, LV 1010
Tel: +371 6777 9825
World Pension Alliance
Many important issues for pension funds and other IORP’s are increasingly international and even global, e.g., the international accounting standards and the development solvency rules and the financial market regulations affecting investments.
PensionsEurope co-operates at a global level with representative workplace pension organisations.
In June 2013, we signed a protocol of co-operation together with four other organisations and formed the Global Pension Alliance.
In 2017, the name was changed to the WORLD PENSION ALLIANCE.
The signatories were:
- American Benefits Council, the Council;
- European Association of Paritarian lnstitutions of Social Protection, AEIP;
- Multi-Employer Benefit Plans Council of Canada, MEBCO;
- National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans in the USA, NCCMP;
The members of the World Pension Alliance agree:
- to exchange ideas and experiences, to learn from each other, to promote best practices, and enable more effective communication and representation on issues of common interest;
- to forward invitations to public events to other WPA members, such as conferences and seminars;
- to increase the awareness of global issues of common interest and aim to enlarge further the World Pension Alliance.
So far, the World Pension Alliance has in practice worked together on e.g., financial market issues.
Every year, the World Pension Alliance organises its annual conference.
The last one took place in June 2023 and was organised by the National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans in the USA (NCCMP).